Infertility Survival Kit’s 2013 Top 10 Listings
The Infertility Survival Kit went live just over a year ago and we are thrilled with the response we have received thus far. In the last 6 months we have gained a lot of momentum in the community. We are honored to a part of this community and the initiatives that we have been able to participate in this year.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Have been acknowledged in several articles as a must have app for anyone going through infertility treatment including Fertility App Round Up & Techie Tools on Your Journey and The Most App-tastic Fertility Apps for Your Journey
- My Hopeful Journey’s fertility organizer was launched in Dr. Dixon’s IVF4U iPhone app and hit #1 in the app store
- Circle +Bloom is providing an annual premium My Hopeful Journey to their amazing fertility programs
- We invited bloggers to our newly added blogroll category
- We featured infertility books in the Infertility Summer Reading List
- We were nominated by Bridge to Baby as a Best Kept Secret for WEGO Health Activist awards
- Participated in several tweet chats with Fran Meadows on topics such as the #IFbooks, #ICEmyEggs, #trueLIFE1in8, #IF1in8
- Wrote an eBook called Survival Infertility – Month to Month Guide in collaboration with Fran Meadows with guest content from amazing mind/body professionals and also created an eBook bundle called the Girlfriend Survival Guide to Simplify Infertility
We absolutely adore all of our resources in the Infertility Survival Kit and would like to extend a special thank you to the following professionals that we have worked very closely with this year.
Infertility Road to Hell and Back by Azelene Williams
My Journey through Infertility by Kathy Vaughn
Dancing Upon Barren Land by Lesli A Westfall
Love and Infertility by Kristen Magnacca
From Pain to Parenthood by Deanna Kahler
We will be looking to expand other resource categories this year with your help. Please stop by @hopeful_journey on Twitter or Facebook and share with us your favorite resources and we’ll be sure to extend an invitation to join.
Stayed tuned to the Infertility Survival Kit, check back often to get access to the latest events and resources for the Infertility Community.
Mobile Friendly Directory or click Resources from the menu to be redirected.